Why you should learn / use POWER BI for data & business analytics?
Whether it’s using interactive dashboards to consolidate key metrics or rich reports to connect datasets from workloads, Power BI is a key tool to engage with business data, pull it from a broad range of disparate sources, and enable smarter data-driven decisions.
1. It’s easy to connect your data together
2. It has custom, open-sources visuals
3. Enable more advanced analytics with familiar Excel features
4. You can ask questions and get answers about your data
5. Power BI is a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms
• Create and share compelling data visualizations
• Find and integrate data from multiple data sources
• Enrich data with calculations and other features available in Power BI