The Assistant Director (AD) in Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) course at Nearpeer has been designed after extensive and comprehensive research and study of all the sources available. It has been designed after careful and extensive analysis of:
• FIA organizational structure
• FPSC examinations patterns
• AD FIA Past Papers
• FIA ACT 1974 and
• Effective teaching through multimodal communication.
It is designed in a way to cover the entire spectrum of learners – beginners, intermediate, and experts. Special Focus is on the recurring FPSC pattern that shall help aspirants in fetching higher scores. The main features of AD in the FIA course offered at Nearpeer include
• Why and how to apply for this lucrative post?
• What shall be the perks and privileges once you get the seat of AD in FIA?
• What is the qualification criteria and who can apply for it?
• What are the most important areas to be covered?
• How the preparation can be covered in different parts so that the preparation is made comprehensive and easier?
• What are the important and appropriate sources among the plethora of all the available material online?
• What are the techniques that can fetch high scores?
All of these questions have been explained in detail with concrete examples and evidence taken from credible sources.
Another unique feature of this course is that complete of almost everything you need to know about FIA has been included. The MCQs have been carefully designed to test your preparation on FIA after thoroughly explaining the entire FIA ACT 1974.
In addition to this, previous years' paper MCQs of AD FIA has also been included in lectures. This course ensures that you get Mock Papers to take during your preparation so that you can assess your level yourself.
This course, thus, makes it easy for the aspirants to start the preparation for the AD in FIA from scratch and leads them to excel in it. It not only highlights the sources and provides for the reading materials but helps in retaining the crammed knowledge as well. Let’s become an Assistant Director in FIA; it’s just a click away.