DISC 112 - Computer and Problem Solving (Fall 2016)
•Objectives of the course: familiarize you with excel, using excel efficiently, understanding modeling developing an aesthetic sense to present your work and providing tips so you can score good in your exams! Includes practice questions, past quizzes, mids and finals.
• Tips on attempting questions
• Mentions Focus area of instructors
• Covering every minor detail – unlike instructors who assume you know stuff
• Understanding function’s arguments step by step
• Solving questions step by step after each concept is covered