Now that Ramadan and Eid are over, it’s officially the time to speed up your preparation for MDCAT, which is expected to be held in the mid/end of August 2019. The best strategy to start preparing for an exam is to make a schedule beforehand so you have a specific target to achieve for every single day of your prep holidays.
If you’re looking forward to kicking start your preparation, then we’ve made the perfect schedule for you, the link of which is given below. However, before going through the schedule, here are a few points that you need to keep in mind.
1. Make sure you are using a laptop. You can use phone but computer is preferred
2. Make sure you are using Google Chrome
3. Make sure you are signed in to the google chrome using GMAIL ID. Otherwise, the schedule won't work for you.
4. When you click the schedule link, you'll see a blue button saying "Make a copy". Click that and you'll get your own copy of MDCAT Schedule.
The Schedule link is given few lines below this article. You'll reach there. Don't worry!
2. After making your own copy, you’ll be able to edit the file. Choose the starting date and the number of months you want to complete your preparation in by editing the following tab.
5. The schedule will adjust according to the number of months automatically. 6. Since the new schedule is not out yet, this schedule has been made in accordance with UHS syllabus 2018, the most recent and likely syllabus. Nearpeer MDCAT course follows UHS syllabus which means all the modules, quizzes and videos are made according to the topics given in UHS syllabus. If you’re not enrolled with Nearpeer for MDCAT course, then prepare the topics allotted for every single day from the textbook and solve the relevant MCQues from past papers. 6. However for students enrolled for Nearpeer MDCAT course, along with the topics allotted for every day, we’ve also mentioned the module number, video number and quiz number for the relevant topics. So before actually going through the topic from the textbook, watch the relevant videos on Nearpeer and solve the quiz afterward in order to assess your preparation. 7. Some days have been specified for revision. Now revision is meant to be done from textbooks for Biology and Chemistry only. Since physics mostly requires practice, so on revision days for physics, solve the MCQues of topics that are mentioned for revision.