Before Registration Read Instructions Carefully
- Registration for NUST Entry Test (NET) Application requires opening of an account for which you need to fill up the information under Create Login.
- All fields are mandatory.
- Having filled up the fields click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
- Your User Name and Password will be sent to your email account immediately.
- Thereafter, you are required to complete the registration process for appearing in test.
- Filling of wrong information in Online Application may lead to cancellation of admission.
- Keep your User Name and Password protected.
- To prevent unauthorized access to your account, while exiting from Online Application always logout and close your browser.
- To avoid blocking of mail sent by NUST, add e-mail address “email@example.com” to your e-mail address book.
- This account is valid for admission in Session–2024 only.
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to add this email address to your address book and/or safe list to prevent the messages from being blocked as "spam."