GC college offers pre-medical, pre-engineering, computer science, general science, I. Com and Humanities.
Eligibility requirement: Candidates who have passed their Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.
Candidates may fill applications ONLINE at www.gcuonline.pk
The admissions for intermediate session 2022-23 hasn't been announced yet. According to the admission pamphlet from last year, the applications are expected to open in mid-October.
Merit List from last year:
2021 Admission pamphlet:
The general admissions for Intermediate groups hasn’t been announced yet. However, Pre-First year admissions are open.
Application Procedure: You may apply ONLINE at https://pgc.edu/how-to-apply/ or you can get the admission form by visiting the relevant campus of Punjab College.
Submit the form along with below mentioned documents:
● One CNIC copy of father/guardian
● 5 passport-size photographs
● 2 copies of Matric/O-Levels (or equivalent) Result card
● A copy of Student’s B.Form/CNIC/Juvenile Card
Merit list: https://www.educationdirect.pk/admissions/merit-lists/punjab-college-merit-list-2021/
● At Least 70% marks for F.SC, at least 70% for ICS and General Science and 65% marks for F.A. and I.COM.
● To avail the scholarships, students must submit applications to the relevant campuses within the due date.
Admission open for Pre-First year!
Forman Christian College starts taking admission applications for the 11th class Session 2022. Students with 90% or above marks are guaranteed admission financial assistance and hostel accommodation available.
Admissions are open in the following intermediate Programs 2022 Apply Now:
Submission of Applications Matric Students: 15 July 2022 to 25 July 2022
O level Students: 15 August 2022 19 August 2022
Display of Open Merit lists Matric Students: 30 July 2022
O level Students: 22 August 2022
For Both Matric and O Level Students Sports Trail: 29 to 30 July 2022
Co-Curricular Trails: 26 July 2022
Financial Aid and Scholarships are available and you can read more at: https://intermediate.fccollege.edu.pk/financial-aid-and-merit-scholarship/
Contact their admission department at:
Phone: +92 (42) 9923 1581
The admissions 2022 are expected to be announced by late September. Apply online facility will be made available, as soon as the Matric/Intermediate results are announced.
Procedure: Apply online using OCAS Online College Admission System or Submit Admission Form in College. On merit candidates will appear before the concerned admission committee for interview along with mentioned documents and will get a fee challan.
Detailed admission instructions can be found at: https://www.giccl.edu.pk/interadmissions.html
Merit List: https://ocas.punjab.gov.pk/Lahore3_merit_list
The intermediate applications at LCWU for 2022-23 sessions are not open yet. Last year’s admission pamphlet is available below. The admissions are expected to be announced by mid-October.
● The candidates are required to fill out admission forms for F.A / FSc. all seats (open merit, reserved and additional seats).
● Every candidate is required to enclose attested photocopies of the following compulsory documents with her form.
● Detailed marks sheet of Matriculation (Two Copies).
● Result cards of O-Level and Equivalence Certificate (Two copies attested by I.B.C.C office) (for O-Level Students only)
● Provisional / Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
● Photocopy of Migration certificate and two photocopies of the certificate from the former Board (this condition is for those candidates who have passed their matriculation examination from other Boards).
● Two photocopies of the National Identity Card of Father and Guardian.
● Monthly income certificate of Father / Guardian.
● Two copies of “Bay Form” (NADRA) on (compulsory basis).
● three photographs with white background (non-attested) size 1.5”x .5” inch
● The selected candidates are required to bring all original documents and one attested copy of Result Card, Original No Objection Certificate (NOC, only for other Boards), three 1.5”x 1.5” inch photographs (with white background) at the time of depositing the College dues otherwise they will not be allowed to submit the dues.
Admission pamphlet for 2021:
Admission forms can be filled ONLINE for all campuses on the following link: https://concordia.edu.pk/intermediate-admission-form/
The documents which are required to submit along with the Admission Form are as follow:
● Matric certificate Copy
● O- Levels's Certificate Copy
● 4 Passport sized Pictures
● 4 Copy of Character Certificate
Pre-first year admissions are open currently. Candidates can apply on the website provided.
Merit list: not available (private college)
Kips college offers admissions in pre-medical, pre-engineering, I.Com and I.C.S. Admissions are open for the pre-first year session 2022. Admissions for general sessions haven't been announced yet.
Eligibility: Congruent to the admission policy of KIPS College, all admissions are based on merit. For applicants with Matriculation:
● 65% marks in Matriculation for admission in F.Sc Pre Medical and Pre Engineering
● 60% marks in Matriculation for admission in I.C.S (Math/Physics/Statistics/ Computer)
● 60% marks in Matriculation for admission in I.COM
Documents required for admission:
● Result card/marks sheet 9th Class
● Copy of Parent / Guardian CNIC
● Copy of Student CNIC/B-Form
● 3 Recent Passport Size Photographs
Merit List: Unavailable
(042) 111 547 775
● Applicants are required to abide by the instructions given in the admission prospectus
● It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to go through the contents of the prospectus in detail before applying at Commecs College
● Provisional admission is given on the basis of merit determined through candidate’s result of SSC-Part I or its equivalent examinations, admission test and interview
The merit assessment comprises:
● Previous Scholastic Achievement
● Commecs Admission Test (CAT)
Eligibility and Documents required: https://commecscollege.edu.pk/admissions.php?cid=12
Candidates are required to register for admissions using the following website: https://commecscollege.edu.pk/commecs/index.php/applicant/create
The College offers courses in F.Sc. Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering & Computer Science groups for which it is affiliated with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Peshawar. Forward Girls College is currently accepting admissions from candidates. Click here.
● Application for admission should be submitted on prescribed form contained in the college prospectus within the stipulated period.
● Minimum age limit for admission is 15 years and maximum age limit is 19 years.
● Prospectus and admission form may be obtained from the admission office of Forward Girls College after the declaration of Peshawar board SSC annual examination result.
● Application for admission complete in all respects is to be submitted to the College Office during office hours.
● No merit list shall be displayed and all admissions will be on First Come First get basis if the candidate is on merit as decided by the College management.
● Application for admission must be submitted on the original printed form attached to the prospectus. Photocopy of the admission form will not be accepted.
● Character Certificate from the school last attended.
● 3 Copies of DMC (Duly attested).
● Verified SSC DMC (for students from other boards).
● Valid CNIC of father/Guardian (3 Copies Duly attested).
● Passport size photographs of applicants with white background.
Islamia College Peshawar has not announced admissions yet. Based on the date from last year, the admissions are expected to open in September. ICP offers admissions in
● FA Arts
● FA Islamic Theology
● FSC-ENGG Science [Pre-Engineering]
● FSC-MED Science [Pre-Medical]
ICP launches online admissions as per the following procedure:
Step 1: deposit Rs. 1000 in their online account no. 223490482 in any UBL branch and get a printed receipt. Enter the receipt number in the online registration for available on icp.edu.pk/inter
Step 2: Create an online account
Step 3: Fill out the online registration form and click submit
Step 4: Bring the printed form along with the bank receipt for your admission interview
Merit list: https://www.icp.edu.pk/page.php?abc=202008310641286
The students obtaining at least 55% marks in matriculation examinations are eligible to apply for admission. They have to apply on a prescribed application form (attached with the prospectus) within the stipulated period given in the advertisement.
The data of eligible candidates is fed into the computer and the required merit list is prepared by the computer system according to the marks obtained by the candidates. The final list is displayed on the notice board. The selected candidates have to appear for an interview before the admission committee. The students are required to bring the following documents at the time of interview:
1. Provisional Certificate.
2. Detail Marks Sheet
3. Local / Domicile Certificate
Candidates can apply for admissions through: https://tameerinau.edu.pk/index.php/admissions
Admissions notice from 2019:
Garrison degree college is currently accepting candidates for first year admissions.
Admission to this college is completely based on merit. There are different seats for defense and Civilians. Collect the admission form from the college. There is no Last date set for registration but admissions will get close as all the seats get occupied. Duly fill the admission form and submit it. An interview will be held and then final selection will be made.
● 1 Copy of matric certificate
● 1 Attested Copy of Character Certificate
● 1 Attested Copy of Father CNIC
● 1 Attested Copy of B form
● 4 Photographs with Blue Background