The CSS Screening test is going to be held on Sunday 20th February 2022 with a scheduled release of its answer key right after the test is conducted. It is because the FPSC chairman wants transparency to exist within the CSS exams. Here you can find and download the FPSC CSS screening test answer key.
This facilitates aspirants who are awaiting results to have an estimate of their scores based on the FPSC MPT answer key.
With that being said, Nearpeer has decided to assist you in understanding what an answer key is and how you can calculate your marks from it!
An answer key is a copy of the test or exam with the correct answers indicated or marked upon it. Aspirants will have to compare their recorded responses to the FPSC MPT answer key to calculate the expected score. As the total number of questions and marks are equal, it means every right answer has one mark, whereas every wrong answer has zero marks.
The CSS Screening test answer key will be released soon on the official website of FPSC.
1. Visit the official website of FPSC. (https://www.fpsc.gov.pk/)
2. Click on the Answer key provided in the news or in the top ribbon of the homepage
3. If you cannot find it there, click on CSS exams on the top ribbon and select CE CSS MPT 2022. (https://www.fpsc.gov.pk/css2022)
4. From this, you need to select CSS MPT Practice paper and Answer keys to view various answer keys.
5. Click on the link stating the FPSC MPT 2022 Answer Key
6. This will open a PDF file that you can download and save.
*Easy way is to DOWNLOAD THE CSS MPT 2022 ANSWER KEY! CLICK HERE!
Students can calculate the marks with the help of this answer key. To do so, aspirants should follow these steps:
The rule of thumb is that the number of correct answers is the total marks scored. It is because there is no negative marking, thus, every right answer has one mark, and every wrong answer has zero marks.
After the CSS Screening test answer key 2022 is released, aspirants will be able to check and evaluate their marks. The result itself will be announced on 7th March 2022. It will guarantee who has moved onto the next stage of the CSS exams which is the written exam. Those who fail this test, you don’t need to worry! You can attempt the CSS MPT as many times as you want.