This course contains latest video lectures, course schedule, electronic boards, extensive question practice and interaction with instructor through WhatsApp group.
The aim of the syllabus is to apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgement as expected of a senior financial executive or advisor, in taking or recommending decisions relating to the financial management of an organisation in private and public sectors.
Course access is granted for current upcoming exams of ACCA. Our session dates are 12th December to 11th March, 12th March to 11th June, 12th June to 11th September & 12th September to 11th December every year. Course access is normally granted for current upcoming exams of ACCA. Student who want to enroll in next upcoming exams, will have to inform us prior admission.
All videos are relevant and applicable for upcoming March, June, September & December 2022 exams attempt. Our videos are purposely recorded and rationally edited to make them use-able for multiple sessions. Each video covers its topic with sufficient detail and adequate technicalities. Videos are made keeping in view the complexity and immensity of concept as well as the depth of examiner’s testing, however, concept in not pointlessly over explained.
Videos are re-recorded only if there is;
• A Change in syllabus of ACCA.
• A Change in examiner focus or testing method
• An update in relevant regulation requirements (i.e. in case of change in Laws or International Standards)
• A problem or technical fault in video that render it useless.
• A need felt by teacher to revise, or enrich a video. However, upon sole discretion of Instructor, we may add
• Additional practice questions including Past paper and latest exam question,
• Additional explanatory material or discussion videos,
• Additional notes or handouts etc.
Nonetheless, if you find any important topic or concept missed or outdated, please inform us at email@example.com
Access to the Performance Management (PM /F5) is valid from 11th March 2022 to 11th June 2022. All lectures are delivered in URDU/HINDI language.